Thank you for sponsoring the Seattle Chapter, Society for Design Administration.
What do we do with your donation?
- We use it to help members attend SDA EDSymposiums and EDConnect conferences.
- We can offer members and member firms reduced costs for our business practice events.
- We can offer lower membership dues for students working toward a degree in A/E/C-accredited programs.
- We can offer educational vouchers as incentives for potential members.
We can offer educational workshops to our members and to the A/E/C community.
The Glacier Peak sponsorship gets you:
- One voucher to attend a Seattle Chapter educational event (voucher expires 12 months from date of purchase)
- Your firm’s website link published in Portico, our chapter’s quarterly newsletter
Although payments and contributions to the Seattle Chapter SDA are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes, they may be deductible as ordinary and necessary business expenses under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code.