WSP USA (former WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff) is looking for a full-time Receptionist / Administrative Assistant in our Seattle, WA office. Follow the link (https://tinyurl.com/yc9q7z3s) for more information about the job’s description and requirements, and to apply on line.
Be involved in projects with our Administrative Services Team and be a part of a growing team that meets our client’s objectives and solves their challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future!
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serves as receptionist: answers telephone, greet clients and visitors
• Provide general administrative support to Project Managers and Directors to include (but not limited to): editing, formatting, data tracking, document/spreadsheet/table creation, and remediation of documents to meet specified requirements
• Document control (electronic and hard copy), records management processes (filing, archiving)
• Routine liaison with building management/maintenance
• Calendar/conference room/meeting management
Talent is the essence of meeting our client’s objectives, goals and challenges. If this sounds like a fit for you, we’d love to have that first discussion of you joining our team.
• High school diploma or equivalent and an Associate’s degree
• 3-5 years of proven experience as a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) and Adobe InDesign; knowledge of Oracle
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with short deadlines, interruptions and able to multi-task
• We are only considering candidate local to the Seattle area
• Document control experience would be a plus
About WSP USA
WSP USA (formerly WSP | Parsons Brinckerhoff) is the U.S. operating company of one of the world’s leading engineering and professional services firms—WSP. Dedicated to serving local communities, we are engineers, planners, technical experts, strategic advisors and construction management professionals. WSP USA designs lasting solutions in the buildings, transportation, energy, water and environment sectors. With nearly 7,000 people in 100 offices across the U.S., we partner with our clients to help communities prosper. www.wsp.com/usa
WSP provides a progressive mix of benefits including medical, dental 401k and long term disability focused on a providing health and financial stability throughout the employee’s career.
At WSP, we want to give our employees the challenges they seek to grow their careers and knowledge base. Your daily contributions to your team will be a key piece in our meeting client objectives, goals and challenges, are you ready to get started?
WSP is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The selected candidate must have the ability to work in the United States immediately.
EOE / Veteran/ Disability/ Gender/ Minority/ Female/ Gender Identity/ Sexual Orientation